Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Nail Junkie Bouquet

I'm excited to show you another Nail Junkie polish today!  I showed you Cupcake a few weeks ago and today I'll show you Bouquet!  On etsy Bouquet is described as "A deep pink shimmer polish loaded with multi-colored fine particle glitter.  This polish dried matte with texture.  Add topcoat and the shine and sparkle come to life."  Spot on.  I think Aleta's inspiration behind her polishes is very well thought out.  Bouquet really does remind of of beautiful pink flowers with purple flowers sprinkled in.  Her one word names are also nice because unlike OPI for instance, I don't have to abbreviate anything.  Bouquet is a gorgeous mauve-y pink color.  It was a nice formula to work with.  Very pigmented and covered the nail easily with 2 coats.  I did like the matte finish, but LOVED how it looked with a topcoat.  So I went for glossy with 1 layer of topcoat.

And just for fun, my friend and I decided to start featuring twin manis.  The last picture shows a side by side of my own Bouquet mani next to Michelle of Ehmkay Nails.

You can follow The Nail Junkie in all the social networking sites listed below.

And you can follow me on Facebook now!












You can follow Ehmkay Nails on Instagram too!

Pin It
Instagram

1 comment: