Sunday, February 10, 2013

Darling Diva Polish Menage a Trois + OPI Do You Think I'm Texy

More Valentine's Day polish for you!  This time it's Darling Diva Polish Menage a Trois.  Wow, it's gorgeous and so sparkly!  A real pink stunner!  I started this mani with 2 coats of OPI Do You Think I'm Texy?.  DYTIT was released in the Spring, 2011 with the Texas collection.  DYTIT is one of the "sorbets" which is a fancy name for a jelly based polish.  Anyway, it's hot pink and perfect undies for DDP Menage a Trois.  I put 1 coat of DDP Menage a Trois over the jelly base.  Gorgeous!  Wonderful formula, easy application, and oh-so-much glitter!  Red, pink and holo glitter hexs all suspended in a pink shimmer base.  What more could a girl want?  Another layer of jelly?  Ok, you asked for it!  I then put one more coat of DYTIT on top of Menage a Trois to make one heck of a sexy mani!  Shiny, squishy, glittery, jelly goodness!  I did not use a topcoat as the jelly polish was very shiny on it's own.  The last 2 pictures show my Menage a Trois mani with no topcoat.  

You can purchase Darling Diva Polish Menage a Trois in the etsy store.  Be sure to follow Darling Diva Polish on Facebook for updates.  

And as always, don't forget to follow me on Facebook too!










no topcoat


no topcoat
*the Darling Diva Polish was provided for my honest opinion and review

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment