Friday, February 1, 2013

Shimmer Polish Wendy + Dollish Polish Looking For My Mr. Big

Before I even start I need to say that Wendy is my favorite Shimmer Polish.  I'm going backwards today and will start with Wendy instead of the undies.  Wendy is so gorgeous and girly and pretty!  I literally stared at my nails for hours on end.  And why wouldn't I?  Wendy is a glitter bomb packed full of some of my favorite colors; copper, purple and turquoise.  The copper glitters almost have an iridescent, color changing quality to them.  I love it, it's a perfect mix of color.   I used 2 coats of Wendy and had great coverage.  Just like all the Shimmer's before her, Wendy had a great formula.  I layered Wendy over 2 coats of Dollish Polish Looking For My Mr. Big.  LFMMB is a light lavender purple with a subtle holo.  It applied a bit sheer with the first coat but built up nicely with the second.  I loved this pairing…and as you will see it sent me into a purple spiral for some upcoming posts!  I used 1 layer of topcoat to finish this mani.

You can follow Shimmer Polish on Facebook and the Shimmer Polish Blog.  You can purchase Wendy and other sparkly creations from the Shimmer Polish Etsy store.

Please give me a follow me on Facebook and Instagram!






shade

*the Shimmer Polish was provided for my honest opinion and review
Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment