Friday, February 8, 2013

Lynnderella Spumoni + Cliche Cancun

I put on Lynnderella Spumoni and immediately wanted to go to the Old Spaghetti Factory for spaghetti with mizithra cheese and spumoni ice cream.  I love it for dessert and I love it on my nails!  

I started with 2 coats of Cliche Cancun.  Cancun was a gift from my friend at Miminhos Que Eu Gosto, thank you Dulce!  It's a gorgeous light mint green colored creme polish.  I used 2 coats for nice coverage...and the perfectly matched undies for Spumoni.  Spumoni was released with the Season's Glitterings collection and though it was put out as a holiday color, I think it's fun for any time for the year.  Spumoni is described as "full of frosty mint and white satin glitters as well as a sprinkle of red, pink and black in a translucent mint base.  I specifically saw diamonds, squares and hex shaped glitters.  Application was really good - lots of glitter came out with each brush dip and they spread well on the nails.  I finished it off with a layer of topcoat.  

You can purchase Lynnderellas on ebay.

Please be sure to follow me on Facebook.






shade


shade


Pin It
Instagram

1 comment: