Monday, February 4, 2013

Shimmer Polish Sarah + Zoya Akyra

I love blue, teal, turquoise, and all those shades in between.  This combo is easily one of my favorites to date!  It reminded me of a shimmery mermaid tale.  

I started with 3 coats of Zoya Akyra, a teal, leaning more green shimmery based polish.  It was a very thin and watery formula.  But it is a pretty color.  It made great undies for Shimmer Polish Sarah.  Sarah is described as tropical green and blue.  I'd elaborate and say Sarah is full of turquoise, royal blue, green, gold and purple.   It was a great formula that spread easily on the nail.  As with all the other Shimmer's I have used, loads of glitter came out with each brush dip and I had no issues with clumping.       Sarah was so stunningly glittery and shimmery...a truly beautiful polish!  I felt like a mermaid on land!

You can follow Shimmer Polish on Facebook and the Shimmer Polish Blog.  You can purchase Sarah and other sparkly creations from the Shimmer Polish Etsy store.

Please give me a follow me on Facebook!







shade

*the Shimmer Polish was provided for my honest opinion and review

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment