Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Peanut Butter and Jelly

My favorite sandwich - yum!  I have always loved peanut butter and jelly.  It's delicious and it's a classic.  Peanut Butter & Jelly created by Whimsical Ideas by Pam is an absolute stunner.  It captures all that peanut butter and jelly goodness in one beautiful polish.  It's a fabulous raspberry jelly full of golden micro glitter and gold hexs.  This polish has the look of a jelly sandwich without actually having to make one.  I did my first jelly sammy a few weeks ago - you can see the post here.  But I digress, back to pb&j.


I used 2 coats of pb&j with a top coat.  I got excellent coverage and great glitter placement on my nails.  Some glitter seems to be under polish layers, some sits on top - it's a glitter smorgasbord!  I didn't have to fish or dig for any glitter.  PB&J has a wonderful juicy-jelly look that I love.  This is the first time I have said it, but this quite possibly is one of my top 10 favorite nail polishes.  


You can get Peanut Butter & Jelly, and many other unique and lovely polishes from Pam's Facebook page: Whimsical Ideas By Pam.  They are $10 each.







3 comments:

  1. Awesome pics Jenn! I am pretty sure it is in my top ten as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam makes the loveliest polishes. PB&J looks so good I'd want to lick it off my fingers all day, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ♥ PB&J. I got it when I ordered several others. One of the colors I had ordered wasn't available. Pam asked me to pick another. I couldn't decide so I told her to surprise me. She surprised me with PB&J. I was super happy! It is an amazing color, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete