Thursday, April 12, 2012

Revvvolution & Lucky Numbers

I've loved this Lynnderella for so long.  I feel like I was waiting for the perfect reason to wear it - I think that perfect reason was a trip to Vegas.  Since I'm home with 3 kids and have to adhere to a school schedule, and now have a part-time job that hasn't happened.  So I'm wearing it today just because.  Maybe I was feeling lucky today - maybe because I'm wearing it I will be lucky soon.  Either way, Lynnderella Lucky Numbers is uber gorg!


I didn't know what I was going to do with this mani - I didn't want to layer it over white because that seemed too easy, though that would be perfect for Vegas, right?  I finally decided to layer it over a grey holo.  Color Club Revvvolution to be exact.  You can still see the holo under the red shimmer in the sunlight - I think a couple pictures actually capture it well! 


Lynnderella's as many of you know, are extremely difficult to get your hands on.  If you are trying I suggest you be patient.  It will happen eventually.  Lucky Numbers is from Lynnderella's holiday 2011 collection.  It's a sheer red shimmer base packed with red and black glitter pieces; bars, squares, hexs and micro.  Fun stuff in there.  The red shimmer is really beautiful, especially over the grey underwear - it really glows!  I used 2 coats of LN.  


Color Club Revvvolution is a gunmetal grey scattered holo.  It's a beauty too.  I used 1 coat and got great coverage.  If I was going to wear Revvvolution alone I would have done 2 coats.  


You can order Lynnderella's for $15 each from Llarowe.  She goes by a wish list system, and you can only send your list when she is open.  Follow her on Facebook and email notifications from her website to get your list submitted when she re-opens.










4 comments:

  1. Wow, that was a great choice on Revvvolution as the base color! They look awesome together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Numbers is so pretty! I don't own any Lynnderella's but I am hoping when she re-opens for wish lists that I'll be able to put my name in for a few!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous combination, love it!

    ReplyDelete