Saturday, April 21, 2012

Reclaim for my Birthday!

It's my birthday and I am wearing a polish I have talked about incessantly to my nail polish friends.  So much so that my dear friend Hazel sent me a bottle for my birthday to shut me up!  LOL.  That's not really why she sent it - she is just a sweetheart like that.  But at least there will be no more pining on my part that I don't have this one and everyone else does.


It's Nubar Reclaim.  AND I LOVE IT!!  I will go so far as to say it's my #1 (for now).  It's a linear kelly-green holo that is just absolutely stunning!  It has a gorgeous rainbow out in the sun.  In the shade it's magic is hidden, but it's still a beautiful green.   You can use a topcoat and it still works it's holo-y magic.  I used 2 coats of Reclaim and topcoat for the pictures below.


You can get Reclaim on Amazon or the Nubar website.  I highly recommend you get a bottle.  You need it, period.











4 comments: