Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas-y Mani with Wet n Wild Poison Ivy, Smitten Polish Zelda's Fall-ly & Lynnderella Season's Glitterings

Good morning!  I am really having fun with holiday colors and glitters lately, can you tell?!  Well today's post is a simple but very pretty mani.  Of course I used classic Christmas colors...green and red.  I needed some bling so I sprinkled a little glitter on a few nails.  I used Wet n Wild, Smitten Polish and Lynnderella.  Let's check out their links so we can talk about the polish and look at pretty pictures, mkay?

Wet n Wild: Shop, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Smitten Polish: Shop, Facebook
Lynnderella: Shop, Facebook, Blog, Instagram, Twitter

First I used Wet n Wild Poison Ivy.  Yes I know it's from the 2012 Halloween collection but I adore this color!  Such a gorgeous deep hunter green with the same tone shimmer.  I used 2 coats on my thumb, index and middle fingers.  The formula on this polish is amazing.  The wide brush is excessively wide but I don't let it hinder my love for the color and formula.  Once dry I sponged Lynnderella Season's Glitterings.  Season's Glitterings is from the 2012 holiday collection and it's a fabulous glitter topper with "multiple shapes and sizes of silver, gold, green, blue, red, purple and pink holographic glitters."  Wow the holo goodness in this is amazing!  I sponged on 2 layers and really want to wear a full mani with SG after this little tester!  I then used Smitten Polish Zelda's Fall-ly on my ring and pinky nails.  Such a gorgeous linear red holo!  This is from the Turning Leaves Tree-O and is no longer available.  Application and formula of Zelda's Fall-ly are both amazing.  2 buttery coats for full coverage.  I used topcoat to finish this mani.  







indoors with flash

outdoors

Pin It
Instagram

3 comments: