Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas!  Did Santa come to your house?  He came to mine and my kids are ecstatic!  So this will be quick!  I wanted to wish you a very Happy Holiday and good tidings to you and your loved ones.  I look forward to watching the joy in my kids faces and eating the delectable tamales I made with my family.  Enjoy your day and hope you like my mani!

Elevation Polish: Blog, Shop, LlaroweInstagram

I used some pretty fabulous polishes for this mani!  I started with a-England Tess D-Urbervilles, a very dark hunter green with mini emerald green flakes.  Tess is a stunning color full of depth and glamour.  I used 2 coats for full coverage and optimum depth.  Formula and application were both flawless.  I used Tess on my thumb, index and middle fingers.  I topped Tess with Elevation Polish Yeti <3's the Holidays.  Holy moly this is a gorgeous Christmas glitter mix.  It's packed full of satin and matte white glitters in fun shapes like hearts, circles and squares.  There are also red and green matte circles and gold holo stars.  But the best part of Yeti is the gold shimmer.  It's absolutely amazing.  And it has the perfect amount of shimmer so that it doesn't turn frosty or block out the base color.  Lulu really knocked this one out of the park, it's truly amazing.  Formula and application were both fabulous.  I used 2 coats.  I then used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Santa's Sunburn on my ring and pinky finger nails.  Santa's Sunburn is a scorch your eyes "red foil with tiny flecks of silver."  I adore this red!  I used 2 coats for maximum eye-burnage.  Formula and application were wonderful.  I finished this mani with 1 layer of topcoat over Santa's Sunburn and 2 coats over my glitter nails.  






Pin It
Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. That glitter is to die for! Love it. What a beautifu manicure. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore Yeti for Christmas too! I love your combo!

    ReplyDelete