Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve Nails!

Good morning and happy New Years Eve day!  I hope you have plans for a fabulous day and an amazing evening!  I have plans to go out to dinner with my little family and then we will likely hole up at home until the countdown.  Oh how times have changed since we've had kids.  At least we will have champagne.  So I have thought and thought about what kind of mani to do for tonight and I really didn't want to do black and glitter - alas I have no originality today.  But I am happy with what I paired up and how it turned out so it's not all bad.  

Lynnderella: Blog, Shop, Facebook, Instagram

I started this lovely mani with OPI 4 in the Morning.  What a gorgeous and subtle matte black.  Actually it is a "satin" finish.  So pretty.  I used 2 coats for complete coverage.  I topped 2 of the nails with 4 in the Morning with a special, exclusive Lynnderella - Holoday Hearts.  This silver holo glitter bomb is amazing!  Hearts, stars, snowflakes, flowers, mouse heads, circles...so much glitter!  It's rounded out with a healthy serving of holo shimmer.  So much glitter and shimmer came out with ease and spread well on my nails.  I used 2 coats.  Finally I used another special polish, Cirque Colors Ginza.  Ginza was part of a duo that was only available at the outdoor markets Cirque sets up at in New York.  It's a gorgeous foily, silver linear holo.  I have nothing like this in my stash, it's really fabulous.  I used 2 coats and application was a dream.  I used 1 layer of topcoat on all nails but the ring finger, I wanted to keep that one matte.  









Pin It
Instagram

2 comments: