Thursday, December 12, 2013

Enchanted Polish October 2013 (picture heavy)

Good morning lovelies!  I've done my fair share of skittlettes recently and it was time to go back to the basics.  So I have a couple plain manis to share in the next couple posts - though there really is nothing plain about them!  I'll start with a stunning new holo from Enchanted Polish.  During the last restock I was at my boys indoor soccer practice so I had to pray that I could snag something from my phone.  Thankfully I did!  And it was the one I wanted most because I like snagging the monthly polishes that are meaningful to me.  I grabbed this one because it's my middle child's birth month.  So let's look at it shall we?  I included lots of pictures to show the holo!  

Enchanted Polish:  Shop, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter

This moody beauty is October 2013.  It's described as a "dark grey holo."  I'd definitely categorize it in the grey family - maybe charcoal.  In the shade it looks like a plain grey.  But in the sunlight this linear holo has a beautiful and strong flame.  Do you want to know something...October is a one coater!  Yup!  1 coat for perfectly creamy and opaque coverage.  Formula and application were both really fantastic.  I did not use topcoat.    

*sunshine pictures*

*shade







 *indoor pictures*



Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment