Sunday, July 13, 2014

Summer of Untrieds Day 13: China Glaze

Good morning dears!  Welcome to Day 13 of the Summer of Untrieds challenge!  The theme today is China Glaze and I will start off with admitting that I have a zillion China Glaze polishes and more than 50% of them are untried.  What a shame, right?  So I definitely plan on doing some mainstream spam posts soon and will include China Glaze amongst them.  I will also say that I am in love with the polish on my nails for this post!  So let's check it out!  Oh, and of course if you want to join in on the Untrieds Challenge feel free to use #summerofuntrieds, #wishesofablueeyedgirl or #julyuntriedchallenge in your Facebook or Instagram post.  

Fast Track is from The Hunger Games collection that was released in early 2012.  Fast Track is a gorgeous nude tone polish that is packed full of gold shimmer.  It's perfect for very occasion, and really makes you feel nail pretty and sophisticated.  Yes, I think nude is as sophisticated as red.   Application and formula were both good.  Fast Track was a but sheer on the first coat but built up nicely in 3 coats.  I finished with 1 layer of topcoat.   






Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment