Saturday, October 26, 2013

Enchanted Polish Vampires Suck

Good morning dear!  It's freezing cold over here and I am dreading getting dressed for the kids soccer games.  I'm not ready to climb out of bed and stand in the cold and get my feet soaked in the wet grass.  Alas, that's the life of a soccer mom.  So I am going to make this a quick post so I can get my kids in their uniforms and out the door!  I was fortunate enough to snag a few pretties at the recent Enchanted Polish restock.  Today I will share one of the Halloween releases!  It's not completely what I expected but I still really liked it.  You can follow Enchanted Polish on Facebook and Instagram (enchantedpolish - Chelsea shows her newest creations that will be available for purchase here).  You can purchase from the SHOP.  Be sure to sign up for email notifications so you don't miss out on restocks!  

Here we have Vampires Suck.  It's a very pretty dark brown holo that shows some undertones of red, purple and charcoal.  I tried to get as many pictures as possible to show how different lighting shows this polish.  Overall I think it's a gorgeous color but when I think of vampires I don't think brown.  I think red, blackened red or the deepest burgundy.  The formula was fantastic.  So creamy and lush.  I used 3 coats (only needed 2 but used an extra for good measure).  It applied perfectly.  The linear holo is very pretty - obvious at times and subtle at others.  I finished with 1 layer of topcoat and the holo wasn't effected.  


*shade




*shade



Pin It
Instagram

2 comments: