Sunday, October 6, 2013

Fall Mani with a-England Holy Grail, Pretty Serious Cosmetics Seasonal Sunset and Hit Polish Jack-O-Lantern

Good morning lovelies!  I am having so much fun with these Fall colors!  I simply adore them all.  And not to pat myself on the back, but I am also really loving the manis that I am churning out these days.  Admittedly I am trying harder to be more "exciting."  I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoy creating them!  So let's talk polish!

The first step I did in this gorgeous mani was to paint my thumb, index and middle finger with 2 coats of a-England Holy Grail, the original metallic yellow gold version.  It's such a beautiful color and the formula was really great.  The formula was just a touch sheer but I'm sure with a 3rd coat it would have been just fine to wear alone.  Application was a dream and I look forward to using Holy Grail again.  

Next I painted my ring and pinky with Pretty Serious Cosmetics Seasonal Sunset.  It's FREAKING STUNNING!  It's a perfect metallic rusty red-orange that literally glows!  I used 3 coats to get maximum depth and color richness.   I can't speak highly enough of this polish.  Formula and application were both amazing.  I can't wait to pick up more from this brand!  I also sponged Seasonal Sunset on the tips of my nails that I'd painted with Holy Grail.  Hello yummy gradient!  

Finally I topped my gradient nails with 2 coats Hit Polish Jack-O-Lantern.  It's a really great polish that perfectly captures Halloween in a bottle.  Black, orange and yellow glitters in different shapes with a dose of holo sparkle make for a perfect mix.  I got a healthy amount of glitter with the first dip but really wanted my nails covered and blingy so I went for 2 coats.  The glitter laid flat on my nails.  I finished this mani with 1 layer of topcoat.  



*shade



*shade


*shade






Pin It
Instagram

1 comment: