Monday, October 21, 2013

Glow In the Dark Week, Night 1: Ninja Polish Howling Blue Moon

Good evening and welcome to Glow In The Dark week!  I will be posting glow in the dark polishes in the evenings for the next 7 nights.  Why in the evenings you ask?  Well because you can only see the glow at night!  I have never done anything like this before so I am pretty excited about it.  I am also really excited that I actually figured out how to get my glow polishes to work and can capture them in pictures!  So let's jump right in to the first review.

Ninja Polish released Howling Blue Moon last Halloween.  It's a really pretty royal blue polish with holographic microglitters and silver moons.  I loved it last year - you can check out that post HERE (the pictures in this post are color accurate - last year, not so much).   But I was unsuccessful at getting it to glow.  This year is a different story!  GITD (glow in the dark) polish is known to have settling occur so I gave HBM a day to sit upside down and then I shook it pretty vigorously for while and it mixed up perfectly!  I used 3 coats and 1 layer of topcoat.  Formula and application were great.  I love the bright blue glow!  So let's check it out in action!




Pin It
Instagram

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! Makes me want to wear mine now too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Always nice seeing glows that aren't the typical greenish color. :)

    ReplyDelete