Monday, June 10, 2013

OPI A Definite Moust-Have & Minnie Style

Good afternoon polish friends!  This is a quick little post of a couple OPI Couture de Minnie Collection polishes that I wanted to throw out.  It's only a couple pictures because I was on a weekend vacation at the time.  I also painted Naomi's nails to match mine!  I will share her nails on a new part of my blog called Mini My Nail Polish Obsession.  Be sure to check it out, I'll have pictures up there soon!

I started this mani with 2 coats of A Definite Moust-Have.  ADMH is a very pretty pink color with just a tad of a coral undertone.  There is a beautiful subtle silvery shimmer that makes it so much better than a plain creme.  Absolutely perfect color that will be flattering for lots of polish wearers!  It's also a great color for the summer!  I used 2 coats and the formula was amazing.  Great consistency, creamy, and spread like butter on my nails.  I then used 2 coats of Minnie Style, a fun blend of red, pink and white glitter hexs in a clear base.  The glitter was suspended really well in the base, no sinking glitters.  Also the base was a bit thicker so a good amount of glitter came out with each brush dip.  The glitter laid nice and flat on each nail.  I used 1 layer of topcoat.






Pin It
Instagram

2 comments: