Sunday, June 16, 2013

Rainbow Honey Mint Flavor & I Miss You

Hello polish friends!  I have a couple polishes to share with you from the brand new Rainbow Honey The Summer of 199X collection.  This set consists of 10 polish colors inspired by the 1995 SNES game Earthbound.  Dee explains that each polish reminds her of a point in the game where a specific boss was meant to be beaten or uh oh!  Game over!  Part 1 of the collection "is made up of 5 new glitter bombs bursting with shimmer and color."  Part 2 is "3 new shimmer-dusted cremes and 2 new glitter toppers that give each creme a bold or sweet look."  There are A LOT of gorgeous polishes in this collection.  Head over to the Rainbow Honey Facebook page or Instagram (rainbowhoney) to see pictures and swatches of the other colors!  The Summer of 199X will be available on Friday June 21 at www.rainbowhoney.com.  

This is Mint Flavor.  It's a beautiful aqua blue with silvery shimmer.  It is bright and vibrant and a perfect color to compliment many summer outfits!  The formula on Mint Flavor was really nice.  Thick, creamy and easy to apply.  I used 2 coats for full coverage.  1 layer of topcoat.  I also drew some zigzag lines with Apple Kid on my accent nail.  Apple Kid will be in my next review so keep watch for it!









This is Mint Flavor with I Miss You, a glitter topper layered over it.  I Miss you is a gorgeous glitter polish!  It's pastel and iridescent, full of hearts, butterflies, squares and hexs.  You know I love my iridescent glitters, so you also know I fell hard for I Miss You.  I used 1 coat and was very happy with the amount of glitter that came out of the bottle.  The glitter spread well on my nails and laid flat.  I only needed 1 layer of topcoat for smooth nails.  







*these polishes were provided for my honest opinion and review

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment