Thursday, November 1, 2018

KBShimmer; Hard To Empress

Just going through drafts of old posts that I didn't have time to put up and I saw this one.  I felt like I really just wanted to share it so I'm back with another post for ya!  This is KBShimmer Hard To Empress.  This came out back in June when Polish Con was in New York.  It was a show exclusive that ended up on the KBShimmer website for a brief time, but because of the  ingredients used (UP pigment) it was very LE.  I have no idear if it will come back but for the sake of clearing out my drafts I am sharing it with you today.  Sorry for being a tease.  

*nothing to disclose*


Look at this beauty! Hard To Empress is a deep purple jelly full of UP shimmer and fuchsia to blue shifty flakes.  Beautiful color!  And those flakes are very drool worthy.  Formula and application were both great, no complaints or problems.  3 layers to build up coverage and no topcoat used.




sunlight


shade

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment