Tuesday, June 5, 2012

ACid/DC + Ibiza Mix


Bright neon yellow-green nails, check.  Colorful glitter, check.  That's what is on my nails today and I love it!  It came out exactly as I hoped, better even!  

I received Catrice ACid/DC from my nail pal in Portugal, Dulce.  This is an amazingly vibrant yellow-green with the same shade shimmer.  It's a subtle shimmer so it's a pleasant little surprise when you see it flash on the nail in the sunlight.  I used 2 coats and feel that was great coverage.  The polish itself was a tad thick, but still easy to use.  The brush on the other hand was not so great.  It reminds me of the brush on the Spoiled polishes…flat and wide.  So if you have or are going to get any Catrice, proceed with caution and paint carefully. 

Models Own Ibiza Mix came in a swap package from my other nail pal in the UK, Jo.  I thought it was alright when I looked at it in the bottle, but once it was on my nails wowzers!  Way better in real life!  Ibiza Mix is a mix of small and medium hexs in gold, light copper, purple, teal (maybe it's more green?) and blue.  It's fantastic!!  I sponged 2 coats of Ibiza Mix on my tips over ADid/DC.  It went on perfectly!

LOVE LOVE….that's all I can say.  Here are the pictures.















Pin It

2 comments:

  1. wow, this is absolutely gorgeous, I need the polish in my life!! canada doesnt have catrice thought :(

    ReplyDelete