Saturday, June 9, 2012

Wonderwall


"I said maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me.  And after all - you're my wonderwall."  I'm wearing Dandy Nails Wonderwall and it's amazing!!  I have been staring at my nails ALL day long!  

I searched my stash for a blue that I liked and finally found one that was an absolute perfect base coat for Wonderwall.  It's L'Oreal Rebel Blue from the UK.  Rebel Blue is a deep Periwinkle blue (slightly darker than the matte glitter in Wonderwall) with a blue/purple shimmer.   It was fully opaque in 2 coats, not too thick or thin.  The brush reminded me of the one in the Spoiled polishes, wide-wide-wide.  But with some exercised patience and careful painting it shouldn't be a problem.  Rebel Blue is a very pretty color and I look forward to trying it again on it's own!  

Wonderwall is a  beautiful mix of matte white, matte periwinkle blue and a fine sparkling silver glitter.  It's all in a clear base so it makes a perfect finishing touch for anything you want to try it over. I used 1 coat of Wonderwall on top of Rebel Blue to cover each nail.  Wonderwall was thick, but easy to apply.  Because of it's density plenty of glitter came out with each dip, but it wasn't difficult to spread evenly on the nail.  I used 2 coats of topcoat to smooth out Wonderwall.

Do you have any matte glitter polishes?  If not you can start with Wonderwall!  Dandy Nails is on Etsy and Facebook.  







Pin It

3 comments: