Saturday, June 16, 2012

Green Hawaii

This will be a quickie, because sadly I am not in love with this polish.  I wore GOSH Green Hawaii the other day.  This is a hard to find baby and after owning it for a few months I decided it was time to put it on.  It's really a lovely lime green, slightly metallic in finish.  But the real beauty of this polish is all the holo particles inside it.  It's really loaded!  It was very sheer but I was able to build it up with 3 layers. The particles seem to look lumpy and bumpy on my nail, which I don't like at all.  In Green Hawaii's defense the holo particles were really beautiful in the sunlight.  Maybe I needed to try this with a layer of Gelous and then topcoat?  Either way I was disapointed, and sad that I'm writing my first non-in-love review.   So take a look at the pictures and tell me what you think.









Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love the colour, but after your review I say no no no.

    ReplyDelete