Friday, June 29, 2012

Lagoon + Sprouse


Another Dior post for you!  I really love this one (just as much as I loved Calypso, and just as much as I am sure I will love the rest of the Diors from the summer collection).  

Lagoon is a beautiful vibrant blue.  It's not dusty, it's not neon, not royal.  Maybe close to a cyan blue?  It's a mixture of a creme and a jelly, what is referred to as a crelly.  It's a fantastic formula.  It's easy to apply, awesome color pay off in 2 coats, extra squishy and glossy.  I love it.  Lagoon didn't need it, but I threw a layer of topcoat to make it even more shiny.

I decided to put Candeo Colors Sprouse on my ring finger as a accent.  Sprouse is black and white glitter mix.  But it's so much more.  There are holographic micro glitters, silver hexs, blue holographic hexs and of course black and white hexs, glitter and bars.  It's a fabulous mix of awesome.  It applied easily in 1 coat.  There as plenty of glitter pay off, no digging at all.  I received my mini bottle of Sprouse from my Beach Bunny swap friend Jessica!  Thanks Jessica!!

You can get Candeo Colors from their etsy store.   Dior is available at Dior counters.  







Pin It

3 comments: