Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Polish TBH #WorkBitch

Good morning, or afternoon depending on where you are.  With my boys back in school I've had some time to catch up on things around the house and really focus on planning Naomi's 3rd birthday party!  Frozen themed of course - so original.  But I've also had time to get some swatching done and catch up a little on my blogging!  Today I have a brand I haven't tried before, but I have met the maker Christian,a few times.  She's super sweet and super cute to boot!  So I'm happy that now I have tried Polish TBH because this glitter topper is really fabulous.  It also made me eager to see her Fall collection that I just saw a sneak peek of on Facebook!  So let's jump in and see this beauty and make sure you are following Polish TBH on Facebook and Instagram so you don't miss out on any updates about her newest collections!  I also received a sample of the Moisturizing Bath Truffle and Harvest Apple Cuticle Oil, keep an eye out for a review of those products soon.

*PRES SAMPLE*

Polish TBH: Shop, Facebook, Instagram

This is #WorkBitch.  Yes it's named after the Britney Spears song Work B**ch.  Great song...great polish!  #WorkBitch is a blend of "gold & black glitters sparkle in a sea of a turquoise holo glitter."  It's pretty but not in your face blingy.  I love how the gold circle glitters really stand out against the darker black and turquoise glitters.  #WorkBitch is a glitter packed polish and I had great payoff in 2 coats.  The glitters came out of the bottle easily and spread nicely on my nails.  I imagine you can wear this over a variety of base colors but I went with something a little matchy and used Colors by Llarowe Julia Roberts 1967.  I finished with 1 layer of topcoat and all was smooth and shiny.





Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment