Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wedding Nails & Outift

Good morning!  I had some pretty good feedback from my post featuring my date night nails AND outfit so I thought I'd share another!  I recently attended a wedding, which was really fun because it was right after me and my husband's 10 year anniversary and the reception was at the same place as ours.  So it was a lovely walk down memory lane.  Plus we had a baby sitter so it was extra nice to be adults, drink, chat with friends and dance the night away.  My whole look started with the dress - a gorgeous Ted Baker London "Summer At Dusk" Maxi Dress.  This dress made me feel so beautiful, and I am all about clothes that do that!  So I decided to try the dry brush mani again but with watercolors that matched the dress!  Here's what I came up with...

I started with a base of Illamasqua Caress, a very pale baby blue.  Then using the dry brush/distressed method - wiping all excess polish off the brush until there is barely any left on the brush, created marks that resemble a watercolor painting.  I used Illamasqua Cameo, Harem, Jan, Nomad, Noble and Venous, all colors that were in my dress.  I did this same method on all nails except my thumb and ring.  For those I used Illamasqua Harem topped with Essie Shine of the Times, a rainbow flashy flakie topper.  I was really happy with how my nails turned out!







So here's my gorgeous dress, sparkly shoes and over the top blingy earrings.  As I mentioned, my dress was Ted Baker London.  My shoes are Nina and were very comfortable!  My holo purse is Tory Burch and the earrings were from the Nordstrom annual sale!  I used a really pretty color shifting eyeshadow that I got from Darling Girl Cosmetics called Delusional and have Kiko Vinyl Lips Liquid Lipstick in #06 on my lips!  So that's my outfit!  








Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment