Monday, July 15, 2013

a-England Ascalon & Lynnderella Shape Shifter

Good morning again polish friends!  I feel like the 2 brands I have to share in this post really need no introduction.  I have worn plenty of them in the past, and I'd guess every polish girl has at least 1 in her own stash.  If not htat I'm sure you have seen endless posts of both brands.  So let's jump right into the post shall we?  First here are the many ways to buy and follow Lynnderella and a-England.
Lynnderella:  Facebook, IG (lovelynnderella), Blog, Shop
a-England: Facebook, IG (aengland_official).  Shop: a-England, Ninja Polish, Color4Nails, Overall Beauty, Llarowe

I started this lovely mani with 2 coats of a-England Ascalon.  Ascalon comes from the Legend collection and Adina describes it as "Forged by magic and guided by our hero's sainted hand, the steely grey of his spire is alive with a swirling heart of lavender fire."  In non-medieval times speak I would say Ascalon is a medium grey scattered holo polish with flashes of dusty purple.  It's beautiful.  Adina is truly a polish wizard and I love every a-England I own.  Ascalon has the same wonderful formula that all a-Englands have.  Nice and creamy formula, great coverage, opaque in a 1-2 coats.  I then accented 2 nails with Lynnderella Shape Shifter.  SS is a fun blend of silver holo glitters.  I have the original version of SS, but Lynn recently released a new version to include more glitter shapes.  My bottle has diamonds, squares, moons and stars inside as well as the regular hex shaped glitters.  This was an easy glitter polish to work with.  Plenty of glitter came out and it spread easily on the nail.  I used 1 layer of topcoat, but did notice a few glitter ends sticking up so I would recommend a second coat or a heavier topcoat like Gelous.  








**Keep an eye out becuase I will have swatches of a few new a-Englands VERY SOON!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment