Sunday, July 28, 2013

Guest Post from The Mani-Logues!

Hello readers of My Nail Polish Obsession! I'm so very excited to be guest posting today for Jen! I originally wanted to do a "Mommy and Me" mani with my daughter Violet (who is a few months older than Jen's daughter Naomi)... however, Violet did NOT want her fingernails painted these past few days. I was pretty bummed but I moved on and did my own mani for today!

If you follow my blog, The Mani-Logues, I mentioned in yesterday's post of ORLY Liquid Vinyl (a perfect 2 coat jet black crelly) that I would be adding a beautiful topper for today's post on this blog!

I chose ORLY Love Each Other because it is a beautiful fushcia pink/purple shifting shimmer topper and it totally fits Jen's style!

Love Each Other, is an older polish so it did need to be shaken very well to be sure I got a lot of that shifting micro shimmer/glitter on the brush for application. I used 3 coats on each nail over ORLY Liquid Vinyl. ORLY is 3 free but this one did have a strong smell to it (although that could just be my senses on overload again from the pregnancy heh).

The picture below is in DIRECT sunlight...


The 2 pictures below are in shaded sunlight...


Hope you enjoyed the post and hopefully Jen is enjoying her vacation! Thank you again to Jen for allowing me to guest post, it's been real ;) !

--Casandra


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment