Tuesday, July 16, 2013

SoFlaJo Salmon-Chanted Evening

Hullo polish friends!  How have you been?  Trying to get ready for a little vacation over here so a tad hectic.  But it's ok when I have a nice polish like this one to help get me though.  If you follow me on IG (mynailpolishobsession) or Facebook you probably know that I am currently obsessing over nude holos.  One of my lovely friends felt I needed to add this to my collection so she shared it with me.  I'm happy she did because it's a beauty!  Salmon-Chanted Evening comes from the new SoFlaJo collection called Wet Dreams.  This collection is a fun play on words and very lovely colors.  I recently reviewed For The Halibut and you can see that post HERE.  Jody, the maker behind SoFlaJo is a cool gal who is also big into fitness.  You can follow her SITE to buy nail polish and watch workout videos!   SoFlaJo is also on Facebook and IG (soflajo).   

Salmon-Chanted Evening is a gorgeous neutral colored polish.  I'd classify it as a taupe with a little pink, a little grey and a light scattered holo sprinkled in.  So you know I love it!  SCE is a beautiful color and formula.  I had no problems with the formula and the application was nice.  I do think I should have worked a little slower because I notice some streaks in my nails and I blame the user (that's me).  I used 2 coats of SCE and 1 layer of topcoat.  








Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment