Saturday, July 6, 2013

Red Dog Designs Kick A$$

Good morning friends!  Hope your 4th of July was fun and you have recovered from any partying you may have partook in!  Now that all the red, white and blue nails are behind us I thought I'd start sharing some up and coming Red Dog Designs that are real jaw droppers!  I've posted more than my fair share of RDD polishes so I'm sure you know where to find Gina but just in case:  Facebook, Store, IG (reddogdesigns).  So let's start with this magnificent magenta called Kick A$$!!

Kick A$$ is a soon to be released amazing magenta glitter polish that is absolutely packed to the brim with magenta and holo glitters!  I also saw what looked like blue/purple shifting glitters in there!  This baby is mega sparkly and I love it because you normally only get this amount of sparkle in a silver.silver holo polish.  It's nice to have this much bling in a color.  But this polish literally made my camera go nuts!  It wanted to capture the color and the sparkle and didn't know where to focus.  So hopefully some of my pictures did this amazing polish justice.  Just like all the Red dogs I own, the formula on Kick A$$ was, well, kick a$$!  No formula or application issues to report.  I used 3 coats alone for full coverage (I also think this would be AMAZING over a dark purple or blue).  I used 1 layer of topcoat but I recommend you use 2 or Gelous for smooth to the touch nails.  






shade



*this polish was provided for my honest opinion and review
Pin It

1 comment: