Monday, July 22, 2013

Guest Post from Ashley is PolishAddicted!

Hello lovely readers! I know if you follow Jen you love her and her happy manis as much as I do! I was happy to help her out with a post while she has an amazing vacation! I wanted to do something that reminded me of something Jen would like and when I think of Jen I think "cheery and fun" so I went with a fun nail look! 

I started off with a base of Illamasqua Smash (one of my favorite greens!) and then stamped over it using Illamasqua Seance from the new Paranormal Collection. I used Bundle Monster plate BM19 (which isn't quite big enough to cover my whole nail, hence the "cut off" stamping on a couple of the tips). 





I want to thank Jen for asking me to do a guest post! I had a great time and I hope you all enjoyed it too! ♥

*Please visit Ashley at Ashely is PolishAddicted!  

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love this mani! Such a surprising color combo! I might have to try it too!!!

    ReplyDelete