Sunday, July 7, 2013

Darling Diva Polish Bubble Time

Good afternoon polish friends!  Look at me posting 2 times a day!  I've been a busy bee and have so many more polishes to get swatched and reviewed for you.  Have you seen one that you love and can't live without?  Maybe this Darling Diva Polish one is for you?  I know it's for me!  This one is actually really cool because the name was inspired by a picture I'd posted of my baby girl playing with bubbles. I'd captioned the photo "bubble time" and Carrie liked it so much that she used it for her unnamed polish creation!  So of course I had to put it on me AND Naomi to show it off!  You can purchase Darling Diva Polish at the Etsy store, Llarowe, and Mei Mei's Signatures.  You can also follow Darling Diva on Facebook for stock updates and product info!

Bubble Time is a fun and cute mix of rainbow colored circle glitters (YAY MORE CIRCLES) in a white crelly base.  In some lighting the base seems to be a baby-blue color, almost like non fat milk has that slight tint of blue.  Carrie recommends wearing it over a white base for the best effect, but I wore it alone and used 3 coats for great coverage.  The formula on Bubble Time was great, loads of circles came out and they laid nice and flat on my nails.  I used 1 layer of topcoat for smooth nails.  For the pictures of Naomi's nails I used 2 coats and 1 layer of topcoat.  Enjoy the pictures!











* this is the picture I'd posted that inspired the polish name!  
**this polish was provided for my honest opinion and review


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of Naomi holding the polish bottle all professional like other ladies hold their bottles to show off their nails! Love the color & the pic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this and naomi's mani looks great too! <3

    ReplyDelete