Sunday, July 21, 2013

Guest Post from Pointless Cafe!

I’m so excited to be doing a guest post for you guys today for Jen! Well, not as excited as I would be if I could have gone on vacation WITH Jen, but still...
I have a really pretty linear holo indie polish to show you – it is, you might say, Wicked Cool! Yes, it’s NailNation 3000 Wicked Cool!
Wicked Cool is a deep blackened blue teal linear holographic polish. The formula was amazing and application was a breeze. I used 2 coats with no base coat and there isn’t a top coat in the photos but I did put on one coat of Poshe later to protect my mani and the holographic properties weren’t diminished at all. (Side note – it’s also good for stamping!) No issues to report. Bottles are 10mL and retail for between $11.00 and $14.00.






What do you think? Is it really Wicked Cool?  NailNation does fantastic holos so head on over to the NailNation StoreEnvy site and check them out! You can also follow NailNation on Facebook and Twitter to stay apprised of availability and new collections.
Thanks so much for having me! I’ve enjoyed sharing this pretty polish with you and I hope you’ll come visit me sometime at Pointless Café!
♥ Sheila

 Pin It

1 comment: