Friday, July 19, 2013

Mint Manis for Talia Joy

This is a heavy heart post.  One that has me in tears even though I didn't personally know the beautiful little girl.  It's very sad when someone so young and talented has to live a life of sickness.  I can say that Talia seemed to be a postive force, smiling, and showing off beautiful makeup and nails.  She was quite a presence with a loyal following.  The nail community has rallied behind and supported the beautiful 13 year old Talia Joy Castellano in her cancer battle against neuroblastoma and preleukemia.  Sadly the cancers couldn't be stopped and Talia lost her fight on Tuesday the 16th.  Her last Instagram (@taliajoy18) post was of 3 hands with matching lovely mint manis.  So today bloggers are remembering Talia with mint manis.  Please go to IG #taliaslegacy and #mintmanisfortaliajoy to see more mint manis done by bloggers remembering Talia.  

Here is my contribution to the Mint Manis for Talia.  I have on 3 coats of I Love Nail Polish A Touch of Mint with 1 coat of Revlon Heavenly sponged on the tips.  I thought it looked angelic and was very fitting for the memory of a beautiful little girl that now has her angel wings.  

My deepest condolonces go to Talia's family.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.  















Pin It

1 comment: