Saturday, July 13, 2013

Darling Diva Polish Like A Virgin

Good afternoon!   Here I am with another fun polish that surely will make you think of a song and possibly make you sing it.  Hey, I'm singing it right now!  It's a good song, give me a break.  Ok I'm talking about Like A Virgin from Darling Diva Polish.  Carrie came out with a line of polish that was inspired by Madonna songs and they are very fun and unique.  I recently posted a review for Into the Groove and you can see it HERE.  You can follow Darling Diva Polish on Facebook and you can purchase these lovely polishes in the shop on Etsy.  

Like A Virgin, named for the popular Madonna song that came out on the album (also named Like A Virgin) in 1984.  Just because it's fun - here's the video for Like A Virgin, enjoy!  I have black and white nails to show off Like A Virgin because those are the 2 outfit colors I think of for that song/video.  I started with 2 layers of Orly Au Champagne and 1 layer of Sinful Colors Black on Black.  I then used 1 layer of Like A Virgin.  LAV is so many cool glitters - bars, circles, hearts, hexs, iridescent, microglitter and shimmer.  The iridescent glitters also shift from blue to purple and yellow!  LAV applied wonderfully, lots of glitter came out and it all laid flat on the nail.  It's also a glitter topper that would look awesome over many colors!  I used 1 layer of topcoat for smooth nails.





shade





inside
*this polish was provided for my honest opinion and review
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment