Saturday, July 6, 2013

Red Dog Designs Once You Go Black...

Hello again polish lovers!  I'm hunkered down and working on all my drafts to get these gorgeous polishes out for your viewing pleasure!  This post features another amazing Red Dog Designs polish that will be released soon.  By now I'm sure you know how much I love this indie brand - Gina is dedicated to making perfectly mixed and formulated polishes.  I love that she is putting out some solid colors to go along with her glitter bombs!  Buy all the Red Dogs!!  Here are the places you can find Gina and her Red Dog Designs creations: FacebookStore, IG (reddogdesigns).

Here is Once You Go Black…  This polish is inspired by Sirius Black from the Harry Potter series.  In case you are unfamiliar with all things Harry Potter, here is a bio of Sirius Black.  He's pretty cool in my opinion!  OYGB is an absolutely gorgeous eggplant purple/deep inky blue polish base that is full of holo glitters that sparkle through the polish.  It looks like little stars twinkling in the night sky.  OYGB has an amazing formula that was perfection to work with.  I used 2 coats for full coverage.  I used 2 layers of topcoat to get smooth to the touch nails.  And before I leave you to the pictures I'd like to say that this polish jumped up the ranks by leaps and bounds to be one of my most favorite Red Dogs!  It's absolutely perfect!  Enjoy the pictures!








*this polish was provided for my honest opinion and review
Pin It

1 comment: