Saturday, July 27, 2013

Guest Post from Polish. Glitter. Rock & Roll!

Hi Everyone!  I am super excited to be doing a super fun guest post for Jen while she's away.  I really had no inspiration behind this mani, but as soon as I did it, I knew it was worthy of her lovely blog.

I wanted to create a really fun dotticure using a lot of different shades of one color and I have a ton a blues so my choice was easy.  I also wanted to add a little sumthin' sumthin' to it so I used a couple of textured polishes.
I started with 2 coats of Ulta Blue Streak and when it was pretty much dry, I started adding my dots.  The lightest blue is Orly Snowcone, the lighter textured dots are Zoya Nyx, the darker textured dots are OPI Tiffany Case, the dark blue is Zoya Song, and the darkest blue that looks almost black is Zoya Ibiza.
Here is a cool closeup so you can see all the colors better.  I'm not the biggest fan of blue, but I'm really loving this mani and will definitely be recreating again in different shades.  I've been playing around with the settings on my camera so I hope it's not blurry or anything.
Again, thank you so much to Jen for having me, and I hope you enjoy your amazing vacation.  Can't wait til you get back!  If you have a chance check out my blog too!  Polish. Glitter. Rock & Roll!
Pin It

1 comment: