Wednesday, July 3, 2013

ellagee Alhoa Isle & essence Dreams Are For Sale

Hello polish friends!  Sorry for not having a morning post, but I have been so busy swatching and taking pictures that I haven't had a chance to work on the computer!  GASP!  I have a gorgeous ellagee polish to share and I accented it with a brand new essence.  Hullo amazing match up!  I have reviewed quite a few ellagees and you can see some HERE and HERE.  Or just use my search bar and look up ellagee.  I have been impressed with every ellagee that I try on.  Laura makes lovely and unique polishes.  She also runs weekly sales and giveaways!  Make sure to follow her on Facebook and IG (ellageepolish)!  You can also shop the store HERE.

Aloha Isle is from the World of Laughter collection and is inspired by the Dole Pineapple Whip served at Disneyland and Disney World.  I have had more than my fair share of these and they are delicious!  Kind of like ice cream, but so much more refreshing…full of yummy pineapple flavor (I think it's made with pineapple juice and soft serve).  Now I really want one and you might too so here's a recipe I just came across that you can try.  For this mani I have on 3 coats of Aloha Isle.  Aloha Isle is a gorgeous creamy pastel yellow that really captures the color of the treat.  It also has subtle silvery flecks that are so pretty.  Aloha Isle applied wonderfully, with no formula issues to report.  

I then accented my thumb, ring and pinky fingers with essence Dreams Are For Sale.  DAFS comes from the Hugs & Kisses collection that was release around Valentine's Day.  My sweet friend Dulce in Portugal gathered most of these up for me and sent them my way!  Thank you Dulce (kiss kiss)!  DAFS is a delicate and pretty blend of iridescent hexs and micro glitter.  I love the sparkle on this polish!  No problems to report with the application or formula of this polish.  1 layer of topcoat for smooth nails.  








Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful combo! Thank you sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 ellagee is quickly becoming one of my faves Laura! I am always excited to see what you'll create next!

      Delete
  2. I bought the Aloha Isle mini and now I wish I'd bought the regular.
    I may need to shop. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie - that's how I feel about my mini bottle of Chase the Clouds Away! Need the biggest bottle ever!!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous manicure~ I love Aloha Isle; it's one of my favorite polishes. The formula is fantastic and the color is so perfectly Dole Whip!

    ReplyDelete