Monday, July 8, 2013

Indigo Bananas Cake or Death

Good morning polish friends!  Changing it up a bit this morning and throwing a holo your way!  I love me some holo!  This beautiful polish hails from Indigo Bananas.  I've reviewed a few Indigo Bananas before and you can see that post HERE.  Andrea puts out some really gorgeous polish and the quality is top notch.  A fun little touch is this super cute ring she includes with your polish purchase.  Yay jewelry!  There is currently a 20% off sale in the clearance section of her Etsy shop as she tries to clear out her old, round bottles.  There are some great deals in there so you better hurry!  You can also follow Indigo Bananas on Facebook and IG (indigobananas).

This lovely holo is called Cake Or Death and it's from the Executive Holos collection.  I don't recognize the phrase but I love the name.  Andrea describes Cake or Death as "a burgundy, or darkened deep magenta, linear holographic nail polish with black flakies and a pink to purple shimmer in it. "  Do you want to know what I think?  It looks like brownie batter with chunks of chocolate chips in it.  I love it, it's gorgeous and amazing and delicious all at the same time.  The formula was perfection, so easy flowing and smooth to apply.  The linear effect really has wow factor.  I used 2 coats for full coverage and 1 layer of topcoat.  If you don't have this I'm pretty sure you need it.  The End. 







Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Google Eddie Izzard Cake or Death. It was a stand up bit he did and I found it truly hysterical. The polish is gorgeous and I may buy it just for the name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, we've run out of Cake....

    Your swatches rock, Jen! *bow down to swatch queen* Although, if I have brownies for dinner it's -all your fault.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What?! No more cake??
      Wow - thank you for that huge compliment Andrea! You're going to give me a big head - but for now I'm just blushing!

      Delete