Saturday, July 20, 2013

Darling Diva Polish Denim Mitten

Guess what?  I won an art contest a while back.  It was fun, it was themed.  Hosted by Jen's Nail Files with 12 prizes up for grabs (all the same polish).  We were asked to take a name of a Darling Diva Polish and interpret it.  Well I saw a few that I really liked; Unicorn Bath, Stripper Pole, Slutty Pumpkin, but I settled on Angry Beaver.  LOL how could I not pick that one?  I drew a funny little angry beaver fellow on my nails with swear word symbols above his head.  Well surprisingly I was one of the winners!  So here's the lovely one (or 12) of a kind polish I won.  Please be sure to follow Jen at Jen's Nail Files and Darling Diva Polish (Facebook, Etsy, Llarowe, Mei Mei's Signatures).  

Denim Mitten is a gorgeous blue holo and shimmer polish with glitter mixed in.  There are small blue hexs, iridescent purple glitters and medium purple circles.  The way the holo sparkle, rainbow glittering shimmer and micro glitters combine works very well and the effect is soft and sparkly.  I used 3 coats alone but when I wear it again I will likely layer it over a similar blue based creme polish because it was sheer.  Sheerness aside, the formula was lovely to work with and application was a breeze.  I used 1 layer of topcoat to shine things up!








*I won this polish in a nail art contest
Pin It

1 comment: