Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Rainbow Honey The Kracken

Afternoon lovelies!  I have another gorgeous Rainbow Honey from the Summer of 199X collection to share.  All the polish I have reviewed in this collection has been so fun and perfect for the hot weather this summer.  Just a little recap for you, Dee the creator of Rainbow Honey, was inspired by the SNES game Earthbound for this collection.  Now I didn't play that game, but it doesn't mean I can't enjoy all these beautiful colors!  I have reviews of Apple Kid/I Miss You, Mint Flavor/I Miss You, Fire Spring and Pink Cloud which are all from the 199X collection.  You can head over to Rainbow Honey on Facebook to see more colors or the SHOP to purchase the polish.  Rainbow Honey is also available on fab.com in fun sets!  You can also keep up with Rainbow Honey on IG (rainbowhoney).  

This is The Kracken!  The Kracken is an amazing polish full of aqua, teal and green glitters!  These all float about in a light teal jelly base.  It's the perfect name for this polish because it makes me think of the sparkling blue Mediterranean waters around Greece which makes me think of Greek Mythology which leads me to Clash of the Titans (the movie) and finally to The Kracken.  I just played 6 degrees to The Kracken, how'd you like that!?  Anyways, it's beautiful and was my favorite of the 3 Rainbow Honeys I recently reviewed.  I have 3 coats of The Kracken alone on my ring finger.  The rest of my fingers are 1 coat of OPI Ski Teal We Drop, a dusty deep teal creme, and 1 coat of The Kracken.  The formula on this was also the best of the group I just tried out (Pink Cloud and Fire Spring).  It was a great consistency, not as thick as the others, and it spread well on the nails.  The glitters laid flat and really sparkle!  I finished with 1 layer of topcoat.  









Indoors picture

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful polish. It looks like the Caribbean ocean on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Release the KRACKEN.... Love this polish!

    ReplyDelete