Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Darling Diva Polish Bad Girl

Good morning lovelies!  I have more music/polish fun for you today with Darling Diva Polish Bad Girl.  If you love Madonna songs and love polish this is the collection for you!  Carrie created so many gorgeous polishes in this set and I have reviews of Into the Groove and Like A Virgin that you can check out.  Mosey on over to the Darling Diva Etsy store to see more of this awesome collection and to purchase them!  You can also follow Darling Diva Polish on Facebook for news and updates on upcoming colors and promotions!  Llarowe and Mei Mei's Signatures carry Darling Diva Polish as well, here are their links!
Llarowe: Facebook, Shop, IG (llarowe).  Mei Mei's Signatures: FacebookShop, IG (meimeissignatures)

Bad Girl is another nod to a Madonna song, one that I am actually unfamiliar with.  To keep in sync with my other posts here is the video for Bad Girl (OMG is that Christopher Walken in the video??  He is awesome!)!  Bad Girl was release in 1992 on the Erotica album.  Now that you know the background of the song let's talk about the polish.  Bad Girl is an amazing color shifting polish that shows many colors and sparkle!  Here's Carrie's
description of Bad Girl, "it is a green polish base that can shift from deep violet, to purple, to blue, to turquoise, to green, to olive! It NEEDS to be layered over black for best effect but 3 coats alone can be opaque."  It's pretty amazing!   I have Bad Girl shown over 2 base colors and the difference is pretty awesome!  The first pictures are Bad Girl over 2 coats of Finger Paints A Tough Art To Follow.  ATATF is a dusty deep olive green creme.  I used it because I thought it matched the prominent color shown in Bad Girl.  Over TATF I see lots of green and gold and a bit of teal.  I have 2 coats of ATATF and then 1 coat of Bad Girl.  The formula on Bad Girl is wonderful.  So easy to apply and gorgeous.  It's sparkly and metallic at the same time!  I finished with 1 layer of topcoat. 


















Indoors pictures








Here are some pictures of Bad Girl over CND Dark Amethyst.  Dark Amethyst is a deep plum creme.  I used 2 coats of Dark Amethyst and 1 coat of Bad Girl.  You can see how over the purple different colors are prominent.  I see more purple, teal, olive green and a burgundy red around the edges.  So lovely and fun!  I used 1 layer of topcoat here as well.  
















Indoors pictures


*this polish was provided for my honest opinion and review

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment