Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Ninja Polish Ambrosia

Morning polish friends!  Today's post brings a gorgeous color-shifting polish from Ninja Polish.  I have reviewed the others from the original Enigma collection and will soon be able to add some of the newer ones to my reviews as well!  You can see Divinity HERE and Shillelagh HERE.  This post features Ambrosia - known as the nectar of the Gods - or a delicious combination of fruit cocktail (sometimes with banana chunks and coconut, sometimes without) mixed with whipped cream.  Both of those sound good right?  I love the description on the website so here it is, "Ambrosia from the Enigma collection is a simply sweet taste for the eyes. It's hot pink jelly-ish base is the ideal consistency to not only cover in 2 coats but also to show off the gentle shimmer."   I simply adore the color of this polish - it's like a hybrid of pink, red and coral.  Then there is that amazing gold sparkle!  I used 3 coats and 1 layer of topcoat.

You can purchase Ninja Polish exclusively at www.ninjapolish.com.  Be sure to follow them on Facebook and IG (ninja_polish) for news and updates on new Ninja colors and other great brands that are coming in to the store.  Ninja Polish is a great place to stock up on indie polish as well as international brands!  Happy shopping!




Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for some nice and easy nail designs that I can try for my nails and I saw this post.
    I love your choice of nail polish! What a beautiful design.

    Cheers xxxx
    Desiree

    ReplyDelete