Friday, July 26, 2013

Guest Post from Life In Color!

Hello fans of My Nail Polish Obsession!

I’m Gosia, the editor-in-chief (LOLOL at me!) of Life InColor! aka Colorful Crack.  I am just thrilled to be here and guest post for Jen!  She is one of the sweetest people I met on Facebook!  I am so honored that she had asked me to entertain you today while she’s away on her vacation getting well-deserved rest =)

I knew that Jen really likes Elevation Polish so I decided to do a mani featuring one of the polishes from this brand.  Here is what I came up with:



Muztagh Ata is the polish I used for the base of my mani.  It is a dusty teal-ish blue with just a hint of holographic shimmer.  Two coats of perfectly flowing formula covered up my nails completely.





I stamped over my nails with a floral design from Cheeky Jumbo plate L.  It’s one of my favorite plates, it is so versatile!


Muztagh Ata is part of Elevation Polish View from the Top collection.  It is available for sale at Elevation Polish BigCartel site for $8.50/bottle.

I hope you all enjoyed looking at this polish!  If you have never tried Lulu’s brand (how is it possible????) you should definitely give it a whirl… With always perfect formula and outstanding color choices, Elevation Polish is one of the most upcoming indie brands!

Thank you, Jen, for letting me guest post!  I hope you’re getting lots of rest!!  Can’t wait to hear all about your vacation =))
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! and I am so happy I already have Muztagh Ata or else i'd die here and now... ;-)

    ReplyDelete