Saturday, July 13, 2013

Red Dog Designs Unicorn Kisses

Morning polish friends!  I'm revisiting an older polish from Red Dog Designs today!  Back when Gina first opened shop this one one of the polishes she offered!  Well she's bringing it back so say hello (again) to Unicorn Kisses!  If you want to see my previous post for it you can find it HERE (she had changed the name so don't be confused when you see a different name featured in the old post)!  You can Follow Red Dog Designs on Facebook and IG (reddogdesigns) and can purchase directly from her shop link HERE.

I started this mani with Illamasqua Superstition and Nomad on the accent nail.  I used 2 coats of each color.  I then used 2 coats of Unicorn Kisses.  Unicorn Kisses is a sparkly and colorful mix of rainbow colored glitter hexs, silver holo hexs and holo shimmer.  Hullo sparkles!  You could opt to do a light sprinkling of kisses or if you're in the mood for some lovin' you can go heavy on the kisses!  I went heavy, yeah baby (say that in a Barry White voice).  I used 2 coats of Unicorn Kisses and the formula was nice and easy to work with.  Tons of glitter came out and it spread easily on my nails.  Same formula and application that I've come to expect from all my beloved Red Dogs.  I used one layer of topcoat.









Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment