Monday, July 15, 2013

Rainbow Honey Pink Cloud

Hi there polish friends!  I have a fun, girly polish to share today.  I hope you like pink!  This is Pink Cloud and it's from the Rainbow Honey Summer of 199X collection.  This collection is inspired by maker Dee's love of the SNES game Earthbound.  I've reviewed a few polishes from this collection and you can see them HERE, HERE and HERE.  You can follow Rainbow Honey on Facebook, IG (rainbowhoney), and can purchase polish from the SHOP and fab.com.  

Pink Cloud is a bubblegum pink bordering on neon territory.  I see hot pink shimmer and pink-magenta glitters as well as holo silver and sheer white matte glitters.  The color combination is pretty awesome!  I used 2 coats of Pink Cloud and found the formula to be on the thick side.  If you bought (or are going to buy this) I would suggest you use a couple drops of thinner if you find yours to be thick.  That should fix it right up to a lovely consistency that will be easy to apply.  I used 1 layer of topcoat but would suggest 2 as this was a little topcoat hungry.  







Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment